!! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT THE SEMINARS OF MARCH 2020 !!
We all know how crazy this COVID-19 (Coronavirus) subject is. A lot of people are scared of going out to places where they may be exposed to getting sick, especially when there’s a lot of people in a closed space. I (Andrea Sleeper) am the owner of the professional Pink Poodle salon and of the grooming school, and I am also part of the city of Converse Economic Development committee. We had a meeting all morning, trying to establish rules, health guidelines, and other necessary measures to keep everybody safe.
It was the conclusion of the Converse EDC that it is safe for small businesses to keep operating as long as we take the appropriate measures.
To all of our attendants:
* If you feel sick, have flu-like symptoms, cough, or any of the symptoms associated with the COVID-19 please do not come to the seminar. Continuing education is extremely important, but your health is our main priority. So please do not come to the seminar if you feel sick or under the weather in any way.
* Special hand sanitizer and mouth masks will be provided at the beginning of the seminar, when you’re checking in.
* Special hand sanitizer and mouth masks will be provided at the end of the seminar, when you’re checking out. It has been proven that keeping the same mask for a prolonged period of time is actually counterproductive, so you will be offered a new one at the end of the event.
* Hand sanitizing stations were already set up throughout the building prior to this health issue, so anyone will be able to use this hand sanitizing stations at any time throughout the event.
* If you have a compromised immune system or if you have a history of easily getting sick in events where there’s a large amount of people, please stay home for your own safety or take the most appropriate measures that will keep YOU HEALTHY.
Again, the Grooming Academy will continue with the event as normal while following these new sanitation measures.
Thank you for reading and we’ll see you soon!